40t bogie ballast wagons

I am moddelling steam/deisel era up to about 1967, i would like to use the lima seacow for this respray, is it possible to use these wagons without much coversion or where they built later (rivited version) also where they ever called Walrus.

Ian Gearing

Reply to
Ian Gearing

Yes they were called Walrus in earlier days.

I know this is not quite what you want, but it might provide some info :-

Jon