8 pounds 7 and a half ounces

At twenty past seven last night, a new baby boy. And now the best part of a week's paternity leave to play trains in the garage. Might even make it to the club on Monday. :-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Congratulations.

You've discussed this with your wife? :-)

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

In message , Chris Wilson writes

Many congratulations Chris. Now would be the time to nip out to the shop to buy a new set, on the premise 'I'm starting him young, dear'..

:-)

Reply to
James Christie

"Chris Wilson" wrote

Congrats & stuff ....................... guess that's the end of the modelling budget then, or the excuse for the start of one?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

...and the divorce courts by Tuesday....!

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

If it'll get me a good night's sleep ... this is the third, so I know what I'm in for. :-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Many thanks

A little from column "A" and a little from column "B". He's going in with my eldest, hence the old layout got ripped out, in recompense though I've been given the garage. Just finished the benchwork, now comes the hard part, telling her how much the trackwork will cost. :-(

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Many thanks

Building has already started. ;-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Many thanks

Yup, 5 mins after the flowers arrived whilst she was still tearful. :-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

"Chris Wilson" wrote

now comes the hard part, telling her how much the trackwork will cost. :-(

Chris Wilson

You mean you tell her????

Congratulations by the way !!

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.

Of course ... afterwards. :-)

Many thanks

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Reply to
Ian Cornish

Have you found out what's causing it yet?

Reply to
MartinS

Congratulations ma and pa Wilson :) May your nights be full of sleep.

Pete

Reply to
mutley

Cheers Pete

Two hopes :-(

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Many thanks.

Could have been worse, she could have got the baby and you'd have got the CSA. :-(

Working parent vouchers?

Reply to
Chris Wilson