A Success

I have just commissioned a second HST125 set using two power cars and common addressed decoders. Instead of buying the lighting units I made a pair. It was a squeeze as the leds are 3mm but there are some 2mm on the road so next time I can do a more elegant job. The next task will be to fit a light unit into an old Blue Pullman. This now sports a composite chassis consisting of middle original ,as are the far extremes and the bogies running in HST frame sections. The cab happily found room for a lighting locker below window level. It too runs happily on DCC and will get a mate whenever I can get another body ( they do seem to be very popular suddenly).

Reply to
Sailor