AD: My last 6 US Model Railroad Books for sale on EBay

I have disposed of almost all of my books now. These are what is left.

In a couple of days I will start selling my collection of over 100 editions of Model Railway Journal - from issue 0. Watch out for them.

For the US amoungst you, MRJ is a specialized fine scale model railway magazine published in the UK.

Regards

David

Reply to
David Pennington