Spare Hornby Bulleid Tender

Does anyone know of a source for spare Hornby Tenders for the current
bulleid light pacific model? I am renumbering one model which comes
with the high sided early emblem version, and I need a cut down tender
for it.
Reply to
John Ruddy
Hi John
Try East Kent Models I got one for the New Rebuilt Merchant Navy ( 5,100 gal tender) was about £22 .00 they were very fast to get it back to me .
Good luck All the best Steve
Reply to
The Parkys