AD private sale

In line with the groups FAQ.

Just to let you know of two things. I have been producing some audio Cd's of train sounds for use with model railways or just to listen to. They have sold well on ebay but I am bringing the original to an end soon as I have started on a new project. This will be stereo and from Bristol in 1984. Info can be had by following my ebay link or direct web link shown later.

I am also selling off some 00 wagons that I don't need, brand new and boxed. Please have a look ends Saturday. Price of the cd set direct is =A38 but only for two weeks.

Thanks.

Mike

Mike

Ends today 14:50