Bachmann 08 Diesel

"Rob Duley" wrote

The holes in the buffer beams are jacking points and are nothing to do with vac pipes.

There are no vac pipes supplied with mine, nor with any of the other three Bachmann 08s I own, although it seems the original 13029 was originally supplied with vacuum brakes. Guess you'll have to make your own.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Evening

Just a qucik query, hope someone can help.

Have just bought a Bachmann 08 shunter in BR Black and it has come supplied with cab steps to fit but no vacuum pipes, couplings etc. There seem to be holes in the buffer beam to take these fittings.

Am I missing some bits or is this how they are supplied? I'm trying to avoid going back to the shop and making a fool of myself.

Help appreciated

Regards

Rob

Reply to
Rob Duley

Many thanks. That'll keep me occupied whilst I wait for the rain to stop!

Regards Rob

Reply to
Rob Duley

"Rob Duley" wrote