bachmann bulleid bits

I have just bought a bachmann bulleid coach and it is supplied with a bag of plastic bits. I think I have identified some of them as running boards for under the doors but what are the other (oddly shaped) bits for?

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Regards

Rob

Reply to
Rob Duley

This has been raised on another group before.

The guy who had them posted a picture.

I seem to remember something about 'bogie steps'

Hope it helps.

DaS

Reply to
D A Smith

I would love to know as well?

Reply to
Rob

The oddly shaped bits are the step boards for the bogies - the smaller 'L' shaped ones are for side ends of bogies, the longer ones are for the sides. Look at pictures of real Bulleid coaches at Midhants and Bluebell web sites for reference.

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

Thanks for responses. I'll get the glue out.

Reply to
Rob Duley