Blackham Transfers

Anyone had any experiences of dealing with this company?

Yes, it is a loaded question!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

Yes, a bit slow at times, but I found out he had been ill. So being a small business it is understandable. Transfers arrived and were very good and exactly what I wanted. I will be ordering more when I have finished building the stock. Martin

Reply to
Martin Coombs

Bought some stuff at an exhibition. He seemed a bit disorganised but the product was superb.

Reply to
keith riley

On 20/01/2006 23:34, keith riley said,

OK. "Disorganised" is a good description, but I do agree about the quality of the product.

Reply to
Paul Boyd