demodellers

Anyone know whats happened to yahoo group demodellers??

Reply to
FuNky2k

"FuNky2k" wrote

I'm guessing that Mr. Jones has pulled the plug on the group.

For those who are interested, ModMod, the Yahoo group which preceded demod has been revitalised. You can find more info at:-

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Thanks john, just waiting approval now.

Reply to
FuNky2k

URMR seemed like to logical place to look for info- I thought demodellers seemed awful quiet this morning.

Seems to me like Steve would have at least sent a heads up to the masses prior to dropping the group.

Are we sure that somebody else didn't zap the group, i.e. hacked in as a moderator?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Swindon

"Peter Swindon" wrote

It's now being suggested that Steve Jones handed the Group on to someone else last night and that the new owner invited two others to join the moderation team. One of these new moderators is alleged to have deleted the Group.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Bummer :-((

Whatever's happened, it's certainly disappeared. Shame. I'd only been there a couple of weeks, but it was useful place to be, and full of friendly people.

Cheers, Martyn

Reply to
M Roberts

'Sfunny, I'd been there 5 months, but only this week plucked up the courage to actually write something. And straight away, pow! it disappears! I know that I only have to look at a model locomotive for the wheels to go all wobbly, but I'd never vanished a whole group before!

I'd better start searching on eBay for a lead-lined helmet or something.

Cheers, Steve

Reply to
Steve W

Group.

I do hope the culprit is publically identified. I'd like to see his head on a pike!

Peter

Reply to
Peter Swindon

Sorry to see it missing. It was a good site and provided valuable information and a good read.

Is it possible Aldo has sabotaged it?

Reply to
pusenjak

As John said. ModMod (the predecessor to DEMOD) has risen from its slumber to fill the void. You will find most of the same folk there picking up where DEMOD left off..

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian