Fairs fair ...

messagenews:elbobn$vl6$ snipped-for-privacy@newsreaderm2.core.theplanet.net...

The only thing that has been proposed as an NMRA standard is *22* pins. The 21 pin connector is becoming a standard by default and will probably end up being recognised as such.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Liliput has been entirely owned by Bachmann since c1991.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

I do think DCC ready should mean more than "there's a socket, but you will struggle to fit a decoder in anywhere"

Reply to
Paul Matthews

I think it should mean more than "spend hours trying to get the body off without breaking it and voiding the warranty".

(kim)

Reply to
kim

"Greg Procter" > wrote

Yes Greg I'm aware of that, but have Bachmann been responsible for Liliput production in their own factory since then?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Bachmann have altered every one of the models they have reintroduced since Wien/Herpa production, to some degree. I suppose it's possible that they outsource production from other manufacturers, but with the slow reintroduction (15 years so far and not all have come back) and intermittent supply one would guess that they produce Liliput on their slow days!

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter