Fantastic service

If you want some thing fast and need to know that the person on the other end of the phone is telling the truth about things being in stock and wont debit your credit card with out sending you any thing, then please call the Signal box in Rochester. They are brilliant. I wanted some items in a hurry and Trevor bent over backwards to get them to me out on the edge of the world in deepest west Wales. He even rang around his mates in the trade to get what I needed. My order went in at 3pm Friday afternoon and 8.30 the following morning Mr. Postman drops them through the letter box. Excellent stuff. If only all the mail order companies were that honest and helpful.

Regards Andy Jack, happy customer.

Reply to
Andy Jack

Some of us may regard Wales as the centre of civilised civilisation, not on the edge of it !

patrickofpowys

Reply to
Keith Patrick

Powys is at the centre of what, nobody knows, But Pembrokeshire is at the cutting edge of civilisation and culture. Read about it in Welsh history books.

Many Regards Andy Jack

Reply to
Andy Jack