Fleishmann Digital sound locos in N

Hi all. I am interested in comments good and bad regarding either of the latest Fleischmann digital sound chipped locos. They have the double headed 218 class locos and a recently announced Desiro railcar unit. If any one has obtained any of the above I would welcome your thoughts TIA.

Reply to
Nick Beard

OK so no one has a comment! Well I now have these two beutifull items and what a brilliant idea. The sounds are so well syncronised you cant stop 'playing' fat controller. --Open doors, --close doors, --check brakes, --sound wistle/horn, --release brakes, --accelerate slowly to full chat. Infact the sounds are so realistic and just the right sound level, you forget you are running an electric powered loco. Yes, The future is bright, the future is LokSound from Fleischmann or similar. ooer is that the time??

Reply to
Nick Beard