Footbridge

I posted this once but it did not come up, or at least not on my screen?

My two platforms are about 6.5 - 7 inches apart. Anyone know of any 00 footbridge kits that will span this ?

Reply to
piemanlarger

"piemanlarger" wrote

Buy two kits of your chosen footbridge and splice them together if one single kit isn't wide enough.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

I was really hoping to avoid this route. But thanks for the suggestion.

Reply to
piemanlarger

The Airfix plastic kit included an optional centre extension, enabling it to span at least 7.5 inches. I assume the Dapol version also does.

Reply to
MartinS

6 1/2 - 7 ins.? The Dapol one might do the job; from memory it does seem quite wide, and I guess you could always chop part of the central section out if it's *too* wide. As a really easy way out of the problem, why not model a connecting subway instead, using the Peco kit?

David E. Belcher

Reply to
David E. Belcher