for the ultimate in contemporary lineside realism...

...those Germans lead the way. Vorsprung durch Technik!

Beats motorising windmills and anglers, anyway!

Tony Clarke

Reply to
Tony Clarke

Pic 2 didn't look too AC/DC to me -

Gazza

Quite appropriate that photo 1 shows products from the Busch company. (mumble mumble..I'll get my coat)

ROB

Reply to
Robert Flint

"Robert Flint" wrote

Quite appropriate that photo 1 shows products from the Busch company. (mumble mumble..I'll get my coat)

ROB

White van and straight jacket for Rob ! :-) Very good mate !!

Andy

Reply to
Andy Sollis CVMRD

What is that policeman in the middle holding with his right hand?!!

Reply to
Manxcat

If it fits in one hand, who's bothered?

Reply to
manatbandq

Perhaps he's 'taking the bull by the horn' :-)

Reply to
Alan P Dawes