G-scale Thomas on YouTube...

A fellow poster from a local news website made this clip with his HD camera:

Note also Playmobil on the same layout.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

In article , kim writes

I thought I imagined it the first time so I watched again - Thomas's eyes moved as he went past the boy!

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

this clip with his HD camera:

Just like their smaller cousins these Bachmann loco=92s have moving eyes. The little lad looked suitably impressed. :-)

The G scale RRP is about =A3130 but seen them on the web for about =A3108

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart