Documentation software for electricians

Hello, I have found interesting software for electricians. Did anyone experianced to work with it? Is it worthy to buy? You can see programs on

Regards,

Poly

Reply to
electric_eib

I do not have any of the test equipment listed. I use a lot of AVO, Fluke and Phonix equipment.

Most electricians I know would not have a clue on how to use your product.

Reply to
SQLit

This software supports creation of test protocol which has to be done after measurements of electrical installation. This software collect measured data, makes automatic calcullation and evaluation of test results. Thanks to this solution we safe time and money.

This software is very helpfull regardless type of test instruments used because data can be input also manually.

-- Poly

U¿ytkownik "SQLit" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:ii8Fe.7$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net...

Reply to
electric_eib

You must be joking. Manually............

Reply to
SQLit

The product is made in Poland, the website was created in Poland, and the poster is posting in english with a yahoo return address (most likely phony), but his news server is from where? Poland! What a surprise!

I love these "questions" posed by supposed "users" asking if anyone has used this product, when it is obvious that the poster is someone from the marketing department of the same company trying to create chatter and lend legitimacy to their efforts, while disguising their own true nature. The dishonesty makes me want to NOT use the product under any circumstances!

You should have just been up fr>Hello,

Reply to
Bob