Gluing smoke units

Hi all
Anyone know what is the best adhesive to use when gluing a smoke unit into a
locos chimney?
TIA
Rob
Reply to
Rob K
But that is true of every aspect of all the toy scales and gauges (anything smaller than 0, and even a lot of that is toy-like).
For realistic working models, you need 3 1/2" or larger.
Reply to
Airy R Bean
I normally make the chimney a tight fit for the smoke unit using a taper reamer. I then use a two part expoy to ensure the smoke unit dosn't come loose.
Reply to
Richie
i have a question on smoke units, some time ago i saw a picture of an '0' gauge diesel with a fan assisted smoke unit who produces these.
Ian Gearing
Reply to
Herman613B
Roger Murray kits I believe...
I think the popular one was the HST power car unit...
Alan
Reply to
John Rathbone
Convict colony - must have been a forger in a past life
Reply to
Chris Wilson
"MartinS"
Not at 500 quid each.
-- Cheers Roger T.
of the Great Eastern Railway
Reply to
Roger T.
Roger T
I would seriously consider it - but then I'm a sucker for gadgets!
-- Enzo
I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.
Reply to
Enzo Matrix