An Historical Survey of Selected LMS Stations : Volume 2 - anyone got this book?

I have hunted high and low for this book. My local library hasn't got it and say it isn't available on inter-library loan. So far, I haven't found any evidence that it ever existed (OPC show it as re-printing, but with no date - which is as good as out-of-print)!

If anyone has the book, I'd be very interested to hear from you.

Reply on the group or remove "dont_send_me_spam_" in return address..

Thanks

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian