Graham Farish / Bachmann?

Having once been an N Gauger (It's been packed away in the loft for nearly 30 years) before drifting onto 16mm NG in order to
have signals of a more manageable size, out of interest, when did Graham Farish become part of Bachmann?
On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:33:06 -0000, "gareth"

In 2001.
The company was bought by Kader Industries of Hong Kong and absorbed by its subsidiary Bachmann Industries. The factory in Poole was closed and all production transferred to China.

Thanks, grafar in name but not in nature, then.

There's still a lot of the old stuff being produced in the same way, i.e. difficult to convert to DCC kettles.
MBQ

# There's still a lot of the old stuff being produced in the same way, # i.e. difficult to convert to DCC kettles.
DCC came in during my years of absence. My technology remains as Hammant & Morgan. I've still got the remnants of my own inertia controller that I cobbled together in 1975 with an OC35 (Yes, real "Geranium" transistor :-) ), a transistor that was obsolete even then, but to hand in my junk box, following the old maxim that the most expensive thing already in your junk box is cheaper than the cheapest thing that you can buy!