Green Arrow Newsflash...

The Green Arrow ( LNER-4771 / BR-60800 ) Arrives today at the Bluebell Railway Center, near to Crawley, UK in preparation for the forthcoming "Giants of Steam" Weekends through October.

I will be attending on the 25th. to take photos for my new Website and re-unite with "Grandad's Train" after around 40 years since I was last close to it!

Should be a good day - is anyone else going to the event?? See you there!

David.

Reply to
David F.