47714

Having been at Norwich on Monday for the press launch of the aforementioned loco the numbers should both be at no.1 end but unfortunately have been placed at opposite corners [opposite way round to rail blue and sector livery locos]. Many thanks to Adrian at Cotswold Rail for the permission to reproduce the Cotswold & Anglia liveries & decals for the class 47s that they own & operate, visit our website for further details.

-- Steve & Rose

s9021.kell

Why is it the last day for guaranteed Christmas is today? What happened to the rest of October and all of November. The cynic in me would say that you are trying to get people to spend money unnecessarily early, but maybe I don't understand the delivery chain. Surely a full 3 months before is a bit on the early side?

James

aforementioned

Reply to
James Steward

Probably because they are VERY busy.

How does that work then as they don't bank your cheque until the loco is ready for despatch.

So now 3 months is a quick turnaround is it?

Nick

Nick Gurney

It's good to hear they are so busy, heartening after knowing a few model shop owners who would have loved to be in that position. I was just taken aback reading that the deadline was today, when I haven't even considered what to buy people for Christmas yet!

James

Reply to
James Steward

James,

I think it's safe to assume that this concerns loco detailing and respraying, not simply dispatching unaltered "off the shelf" RTR items, which is what you may have thought they referred to.

John.

Reply to
John Lancaster