Heljan Class 52 and DCC

Hi All,,

Looking at adding my first Diesel to my collection but want something that fits in with what I have. I am looking at the Heljan 5207 Class 52 "Western Crusader" It is supposedly DCC ready.

Does anyone have any views on this model, good or bad?

Thinking of either putting in a Lenz silver or maybe even a MRC decoder with sound.

All replies gratefully received.

Eddie.

Reply to
Edward Bray

Mine runs like a dream, DCC install POC Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp