Bachmann Standard Class 5MT 32-505 and DCC

Hi All (again),

Been put off the Hornby King so am now looking at the Bachmann Standard 5MT, I would like good and bad opinions if possible.

I understand it is in the Blue Riband Range and has a DCC socket fitted.

Replies gratefully received.

Regards Eddie

Reply to
Edward Bray

"Edward Bray" wrote

One of the nicest of Bachmann's models in my opinion. It really capture the look of the 5MT. Got one running on my layout with a Silver decoder fitted and it will handle six or seven Bachmann Mk1s without too much trouble, although it does struggle with seven on sharp curves.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Hooray,

Finally something positive about a largish Steam Engine.

Now to find a Latest Version 32-505 with black box at a good price :)

Eddie.

Reply to
Edward Bray

'Troll's Bridge Models' of Newark have them in stock.....

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
60106

"60106" wrote

'Troll's Bridge Models' of Newark have them in stock.....

Robt P.

Where are they? Is this the one on Castlegate?

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.

I don't know if I'd trust Troll's. ;-)

Reply to
MartinS

Signal Box have them for £63 + post