HNY

Happy New Year to anyone who's daft enough to be at their computer right
now, or at anytime in the next 5½ hours - or even after that!
John.
Reply to
John Turner
You can put me on the daft list :( Still, I've got a bottle of Archers to keep me company!
Happy New Year to all on UMRM :)
Reply to
Rich Mackin
And happy new year to you and all the other posters on this news group. Just going to get some drinks now :) .
Chris
Reply to
Chris
HNY to all. No time to read ng. Off to workshop to do some 142 fettling until wife comes home from work about 10...... Accompanied to the workshop with "seasonal" beverage :-) HIC!
Mick
Reply to
Mick Bryan
And a Happy & Prosperous New Year from me to everyone in this fine newsgroup.
I'm laid low with a disgusting cold and cough at the moment, undoubtedly caught while commuting with the plebs on the London Underground, so it will be a quiet night in with a bottle of whisky.
See you in 2006.
Cheers, Steve
Reply to
Steve W
"Steve W" wrote in news:43b712ed$1$63056$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader04.plus.net:
Ditton to one and all
Now off to see the New Year in with a bang. Wink wink. 8-)
Reply to
Chris Wilson
Well, I 'm 'daft' enough to be working a 12 hour night shift, so I am sitting in front of a computer all night.
Still, at least I get the midnight firework display over Cardiff for free, plus double time and a day off in lieu, so perhaps it is not so daft after all.
Reply to
crazy_horse_12002
And Happy new year to you all. Its 1am and I just got back from work, on the second beer, life is good. Rob
Reply to
Rob Kemp

Site Timeline