Hornby 0-guage models

Now I know most of us on this group are too young to remember the

1930s, but I have a question. Hornby are said to have made an 0-gauge model for the Swedish market at the time, but I haven't been able to find any details about this. Even Hornby say they have no record of such a model. Is the story I've heard untrue, or is there someone out there who has some details, or better still, a photo of said model?
Reply to
Ruggles

In message , Ruggles writes

Yes, Hornby made models for many overseas markets, with stock decorated in Swedish livery, South African Railways, Argentina etc.

Photo of a Swedish set here :

You probably realise that pre 1964 Hornby was a completely different company after 1964, the only connection being the name, which Rovex bought when Meccano Limited ceased trading.

Reply to
Graeme