Hornby Turntable

Sorry to impose but I have a question about wiring the hornby turntable.

The diagram that came with the turntable seems rather vague. There are the two wires coming from the turntable and the green wire supplied with the switch.

How would I wire it to a hornby normal controller R965? My sons controller already has wires coming out of it to connect to the power clip - I find the hornby diagram confusing.

Any help is appreciated. perhaps a better diagram?

Bev Stanley

Reply to
Bev

I can't offer a better diagram, but if my memory serves me right, then you will need a separate R965 controller, or other 12 volt variable controller to feed the turntable. Another option is to use a switch (One of the green ones from Hornby would do the job), and power it from the uncontrolled 12v supply, though I don't know if the R965 has these.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Cornish