Fleischmann 6152 Turntable Fault

Hi All

A friend is having problems with his turntable. The turntables rotates properly & stops at any of the exits without any trouble.

The fault lies in when a loco is attempted to move on or off the table, the loco will only go one way (the other way is open circuit). Turn the table 180 degrees and the train moves in opposite direction (I think) Now not having the wiring diagram in front of me, I'm not 100% sure.

From memory there are 5 wires, 2 yellow ones carry the train power to the turntable. The other 3 Red, Black & Grey?, I believe these control the direction & operate the relay to start the rotation and I assume are working correctly.

Am I right so far? Presumably there is a slip ring which controls the switching of the track power as it rotates and this is what's wrong. Does anyone have a wiring diagram of the full arrangement, not just the confusing Fleischmann originals? - although they are a start.

TIA

Kevin Martin

To reply, delete what is not really req'd.

Reply to
Kevin Martin

No comments, anyone?

Kevin Martin

Reply to
Kevin Martin

"Kevin Martin" wrote

I'm not familiar with it so no serious comment from me, but how about emailing Fleischmann - I'm told their customer service department is excellent.

John.

Reply to
John Turner