Hydraulic Buffer Stops

A friend wants to model hydraulic buffer stops on his terminus. I've tried to source good modellers' pictures or drawings on the web but haven't come up with anything suitable so far. Any pointers to suitable URL's?

As a matter of interest, he is modelling the ECML, present day, complete with OHLE, to give an indicator of suitable prototypes if there is a choice.

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Railway Modeller 1995 October & December had some photos.

Reply to
Kevin Martin

My collection of Modellers stops in the late 1980s - can anyone supply a scan of the articles?

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie