Is this really a modelling group????????????????????

Not bothered about an answer

Goodbye and thanks for all the fish

Reply to
Graham A Wilson

Odd. There is less off-topic here than in any other ng I subscribe to, with the possible exception of uk.rec.sheds, and that solely because it is close to impossible actually to be off-topic in Ye Shedde.

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

Graham A.

Apart from all the spam which is hitting every group at the moment, there seems to be very little off-topic here. Admittedly, it is a little quiet at the moment.

Oh, and it's "SO LONG and Thanks for All the Fish".

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

Well you're going to get one!

My understanding is that this is a group for modellers, and like many other people in society, modellers have likes, dislikes and opinions. Sad that you don't like to share them with us! :-(

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Probably not. He never hid his affiliations or identity as most trollers would. I suspect too much beer and \ or a reactive temperament.

Sadly we shall never know...

Pete spamblocking

Reply to
Pete