Length of Hornby stock

Anybody know if the lengths quoted on the Hornby website are buffer to buffer or coupling to coupling?

Cheers.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Try contacting Hornby via their website, they normally respond fairly quickly Bob

Reply to
Bob Heath

Cheers Bob, it was just something I was thinking about late last night when I couldn't get at my own stock (in son's bedroom), got my ruler out this morning. (For anyone who wanted to know the measurement appears to be over the buffers).

Reply to
Chris Wilson