Mehano

Incase anyone doesnt know already Bachmann are going to be the uk agent for
mehano.
the mehano range includes TGV, german ICE and HO Gauge 66`s. + other things
too.
Also you will be able to buy a Aristocraft G gauge class 66 in EWS,
Freightliner, DRS Malcolm Logistics, GBRf and German operator HGK.
kindest regards
Simon Judd

Simon Judd
I think they use ESU Loksound. ( I read this on a Yahoo group from a guy on DandEmodellers ), so don't I don't know for definite. Kindest regards Simon Judd

Model Depot
"Model Depot" wrote
That's what I read too, and I thing SWD source their decoders from ESU.
My guess though is that Bachmann will probably find someone in China to manufacture them in bulk(ish).
John.
Reply to
John Turner
They do. Last year I wanted an ERS "class 66". In DC the only one I could source had sound. As I'm not into sound it was taken out and now sees service in a EWS 66!
Nigel
Reply to
Nigel Emery
How long before a chip manufacturer starts producing a railway model of its own?
(kim)
Reply to
kim
They have had them in shops for the last two years.
German V36 Diseasal. HO and O. German BR 66. HO German V36 long wheel base Diseasal. HO.
Greg.P.
Reply to
Greg Procter

Site Timeline