Model railway electronics.

I have designed a section controller that slows down or stops a train in the current section if the next section or section after it are busy.

I have also designed a shuttle controller that looks after 4 branches and controls 3 trains at once.

Wrighty

Then it would help if you put some information about these designs on your website. You got our interest but there is nothing about these controllers to be found on the link you give. Keith

Reply to
Keith

"Keith" wrote

You're wasting your time Keith, this is just one of the periodic spamming sessions by the OP to get publicity for his website.

John.

Reply to
John Turner