Need inspiration

For one reason or another my current layout has to be stripped down, I am allowed to re-built but what is currently a 3' wide "duck-under" has to go. I may be allowed to replace it with a narrow lift out section but fundamentally I have a 9' x 16'garage and subject to removing the duck- under, putting in a new freezer and having somewhere to store my tools, the bikes etc I can use what space I like.

So I'm just playing around with trackplans and wondered if there was a decent site on line with some plans on it for viewing?

Reply to
Chris Wilson