"New" Warship

There's a reference in the latest Bachmann club magazine to the Warship being fitted with a 21-pin socket later in the year. I assume from that a sound version is also under development? Seems a bit odd to be updating an old Mainline chassis that much. Why not start with a whole new model instead?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

The chassis is pure Bachamnn not Mainline, 'can' central motor etc., one of the first to be so fitted IIRC. The body is still pretty much the old Mainline 42/43 hybrid I think.

Reply to
airsmoothed

Thanks. It doesn't look now as if that situation is about to change any time soon. There was barely a mention of the model's history in the club magazine despite it having devoted ten full pages to the prototype.

(kim)

Reply to
kim