Peco 00 turntable

Hi folks,

As you probably know the Peco turntable has a couple of dead-spots on it and when you open the box there's a nice little template that shows you where they are.

Well I'm using a salvaged turntable from my old layout and of course the template has long since gone.

I don't expect anyone to upload a pic but I wonder if anyone does have a template handy and can tell me how big an arc the dead-spot covers and confirms that the dead spot is symmetrical, that is, if the dead spot describes a 30 degree arc on one side then the dead spot on the other side of the centre is also 30 degrees IOW if you drew two diameters the space enclosed by them would be "dead" whilst outside of those areas would be live ... make sense?

TIA

Reply to
Chris Wilson

hi chris

with the gaps > Hi folks,

Reply to
loftrail

"loftrail" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Bob,

It does indeed, as mine is complete I really didn't want to take it apart to check the contacts, you've really helped out.

Reply to
Chris Wilson