Western Fizzy Wine (not OT!)

Oh, this is a good one (at Hattons expense, I'm afraid) :D

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

LOL! But where are the couplers?

Reply to
MartinS

Maybe the box was shaken in the post, and they popped off at great speed when the box was opened, narrowly missing the lamp shade... ;-)))

Cheers,

Reply to
Kenny

But looks can be deceiving, like this one

which actually looks like the plastic case has been dropped & smashed, whereas it is in fact closer examination shows that it is the heat shrink plastic around the whole lot. I wonder how many sales have been lost due to this photo? I received this model in pristine condition from Hattons.

Not everyone carefully studies photos, which is why most sellers take off plastic like this to make the model more presentable.

Kevin Martin

Reply to
Kevin Martin

Not as daft as it seems - blame Heljan - I've seen the boxes for some of their models and this is typical of what is actually printed on the box ends, so it's not just their dimensions they get wrong :)

Reply to
Bob Hope

In my experience, the couplers are in a separate bag, so you choose to use supplied tension locks or something else. IIRC, they are NEM pockets...

Reply to
icornish