Heljan Turntable

Heljans website is rubbish, no information at all, but then this seems true of others, just a picture of the product and the price.

Anyway... Does anyone know the difference between this turntable

(Can't find this on Heljans website) and the previous one.
DCC ready, what would be dcc ready on this turntable, theprevious one works on my dcc layout ok, no need for auto reversersthat some supposedly need.CheersDezzi.

Reply to
Dezzi

Fixed link. Heljans website is rubbish, no information at all, but then this seems true of others, just a picture of the product and the price.

Anyway... Does anyone know the difference between this turntable

(Can't find this on Heljans website) and the previous one.
DCC ready, what would be dcc ready on this turntable,theprevious one works on my dcc layout ok, no need for autoreversersthat some supposedly need.CheersDezzi.

Reply to
Dezzi

Try Again.

Heljans website is rubbish, no information at all, but then this seems true of others, just a picture of the product and the price.

Anyway... Does anyone know the difference between this turntable

(Can't find this on Heljans website) and the previous one....
It says DCC ready, what would be dcc ready on this turntable,theprevious one works on my dcc layout ok, no need for autoreversersthat some supposedly need. Cheers Dezzi.

Reply to
Dezzi