Q1 Mechanical Lubricators

Hi All.

Having just offered comment on the Hornby Class 47 thread about Hornby service sheets I thought I would ask the question about the service sheet I have just downloaded.

The mechanical lubricator linkage on my Q1 has come adrift at the top end. It looks like a circlip has fractured and fallen off (born out by the service sheet).

Anyone have any similar experiences or suggestions as to the least painful way of fixing this?

The least helpful comment I have had from someone at the club was "mine did that so I took it off". I don't want to do that so only positive suggestions welcomed.

Thanks.

Elliott

Reply to
Elliott Cowton

"Elliott Cowton" wrote

It's a fairly regular thing I'm afraid and my recommendation would be to return to the retailer from who you bought it and ask them to get it fixed.

John.

Reply to
John Turner