Re: Marklin z guage, old type plugs and sockets.

I don't know if I am in the right place for this, I have a new layout

> using the old type Marklin switches etc, I need some old type coloured > plugs and sockets for the wiring, to go with this.....

If the plugs are of the same type that is used for H0 (and I suppose they are), you can find them on ebay:

formatting link
*Q2Cstekk*Q29QQsoloctogZ9Q26saavailabletocountryQ3D146QQsotrZ2QQsosortpropertyZ1Q26sosortorderQ3D1QQcoactionZcompareQQcopagenumZ1QQcoentrypageZsearch Look for "stekker" (Dutch) and "stecker" (german).

Reply to
Erik Baas
Loading thread data ...

Brawa still produce them. The new Ma ones have a sleeve to cover the plug stem (just in case you attempt to electrocute yourself) I would imagine it would be possible, although fiddly, to trim the sleeve off.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.