Newood East Railway - Movie

After a long silence I've just uploaded a 5 minute movie of my free-lance layout UK style located in Canada. Follow this link...

Follow the instructions for best results.

Regards to all

Richard Myers

Reply to
Richard Myers

Excellent video, and layout, Richard. Most enjoyable.

Reply to
MartinS

I'd like to second that. A lovely cross section of British styles that work very well together. This is very much the kind of layout I'd aspire to - I even enjoyed the funky music! Does anybody know of any other similar videos elsewhere on the web?

Alex

Reply to
AG

Hang on, hang on. Yes o.k great layout. But bloody awful music.

Don't beat around the bush, you know you wanted to say it.

Reply to
Matt

Great idea, thanks. Anyone else?, I think I might have a go this weekend. Watch out Alfred Hitchcock!!!!!! Rob

Reply to
Rob

You could always mute it! Actually, I didn't find it half bad, and the quality of the video took my mind off it anyway.

Reply to
MartinS