Re: Sealing Metcalfe Paving?

"Stu" wrote

Just built a Metcalfe Terraced Houses (Front) kit, which comes with the > Metcalfe individual paving slabs. The kit itself is great, and went together > fine - but the adhesive on the paving doesent seem to stick firmly to the > card base (as intended), with the 'kerb' strips in particular easily coming > off if touched. > > Is there anything that would 'seal' the paving, holding it in place properly > that I could put on now (ie after it's all been done). I was thinking Spray > Mount/Glue might work. > > Any Ideas?

I can't answer your question Stu, but it wouldn't be a bad idea for you to let Metcalfe know this so that they may have the chance to improve the product at some point in the future.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

They also have a phone number. It's only a small company, so you might get Mr. Metcalfe himself.

Reply to
MartinS