Trade News: Bachmann & Farish - latest arrivals.

Just arrived from Bachmann:
Branchlines OO-scale Class 45 BR blue Class 46 BR blue Class 24 BR green Queen Mary brake van - BR bauxite
Graham Farish N-scale Class 25 BR green Class 25 BR blue (weathered) Class 33 NSE Class 33 Fragonset (red) Class 52 BR blue Mineral wagons (BR bauxite & grey) Planked vans (BR bauxite & grey + GWR) PCA Rugby Cement
and for the steam fans
WC & BB 4-6-2 in BR & malachite livery Princess Coronation BR green
--
Best wishes,
John Turner,

:o) :o) :o) :o) :o)
Combien, John? Do they look okay?
--
Regards,
Jim M

I'm sure John will answer your query by e-mail. He doesn't want to be accused of spamming.
--
Martin S.

"Jim M" wrote

I don't do prices on newsgroups, but they certainly look better than the old Farish versions.
Email me off group if you want more information.
John.