Bachmann UK - latest news.

From the October Bachmann Trade Bulletin.
The following items are expected during October:
32-125A 45xx 2-6-2T BR lined green
32-127A 45xx 2-6-2T GWR green
32-356 4MT 2-6-4T 80038 (weathered)
32-475 Class 40 D368 BR green
32-476 Class 40 40075 BR blue
30-005 Puffing Billy train set
30-010 Coal Traffic Freight train set
30-015 Suburban Passenger train set
30-040 Digital starter train set
30-045 Digital Diesel train set
36-500 DCC controller
and due in the *near* future
30-020 Royal Scot train set
32-179 Crab 2-6-0 42942 BR early
32-178 Crab 2-6-0 2715 LMS black
32-202B 0-6-0PT 9753 BR black
32-453 2-car 170 dmu Anglia
32-128 45xx 2-6-2T 4573 BR early
37-550 46T POA Tiger
37-551 46T POA Yeoman
37-552 46T POA ARC
37-575 45T TTA tank BP
37-576 45T TTA tank Esso
37-577 45T TTA tank Shell/BP
37-700A 10T Cattle Wagon BR bauxite
37-701A 10T Cattle Wagon LMS grey
37-727 12T Ven Van GWR grey
37-728 12T Vent Van BR brown
The Jinties, K3 2-6-0, class 37/0 and last, but not least the Halls are
scheduled for production during the latter part of the year.
No other information is available on other products.
Best wishes,
John Turner,
53A Models, Hull, UK.
Reply to
John Turner
John, FWIW I was at the Peco shop at Beer 2 weeks ago, and they had the DCC starter set on sale then! Badger.
Reply to
Badger
"Badger" wrote
Nothing surprises me about Bachmann, in the last issue of the Bulletin they were claiming that the Branchlines 08 in BR green and blue livery would be available soon, but we'd had them for a couple of weeks.
John.
Reply to
John Turner