Bachmann scheduled new arrivals for 26/3/09.

The following new Bachmann releases are scheduled to arrive on or around 26/3/09 - although we already have received stocks of 32-900a.
32-381 Class 37/4 37411 32-754 Class 57 DRS 32-952a BR Standard 4MT 76079 32-900a BR class 108 2-car dmu 31-515 Class 158 First Scotrail 37-666b Pack 3 x 14T tanks Esso (black weathered) 37-658 14T Tank with large filler 'Fina' 38-170a 12T BR plywood vent van bauxite (early) 38-181a 12T BR plywood fruit van bauxite (late) 39-175b BR Mk1 BG blue/grey 39-178b BR Mk1 BG SR green
--
Many thanks & best wishes,
John Turner,

Have you heard anything about the 4-CEP EMU?
--
Jane
British OO, American and Australian HO, and DCC in the garden

No firm date as yet Jane, but not too far away as I understand it. The Bachmann dealer website is showing Nov/Dec as the likely delivery - but that could be Nov/Dec 2008.
John.
: : "Jane Sullivan" wrote : : > Have you heard anything about the 4-CEP EMU? : : No firm date as yet Jane, but not too far away as I understand it. The
They have been saying that for the last two years!
: Bachmann dealer website is showing Nov/Dec as the likely delivery - but that : could be Nov/Dec 2008. :
Well the Bachmann *retail site* is stating Nov/Dec as well but as the page has a last up-dated date stamp of 9th March *2009*...
--
Wikipedia: the Internet equivalent of
Hyde Park and 'speakers corner'...

The Bachmann dealer website still says orders will take a minimum of seven days and that delivery cannot be guaranteed before Christmas. The date stamp is irrelevent in these circumstances.
John.

Or 2010?
--
Martin S.