Re: The weekend?

When we get a run of guaranteed hot days, then there's a pile of Bath Stone to saw up (hacksaw plus water as a lubricant) to try to emulate the mouth of Twerton Tunnel near Bath ...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/steventoogood53/7590587912/
Also, when "The gardener" has finished clearing the vegetation from the track bed, then we'll be having an open day for visiting steam engines, all welcome.
But, now that the 3D printer is almost commissioned (The printed items remain firmly stuck to the bed), then in addition to gears for my radio project, there'll be semaphore signals to be printed off.