Re: Which was should points levers move?

Hi Tom

I'm setting up an ho/oo scale track with standard Hornby points and >(electric) levers but don't know if there is a convention for which way the >levers should move in relation to the point. > >

When points are in their 'normal' position (main line for example) the levers are further away from you. You pull the levers towards you to change the points to the minor line, siding, loop etc. Same for signals

- pull towards you to change the signal from normal (danger) to clear.

HTH

Reply to
Roderic Cameron

Thanks for that.

I've now got to work out what order to put the levers in on the control panel: the layout is a two track oval with sidings off each.

Reply to
Tom Alexi