Wigan Show

Just a note to say how much I enjoyed the show. Well done to all those who made it possible.

I won't say too much about the sound system though!

Regards

Len

Reply to
Len

Best Layout I thought was the Beckley Tramway. Fantastic standard of work and well presented along with a free colour flyer. Congratulations to Mr Medhurst & Co. on such a great job !!

Reply to
Mart

Hi Mart I know Dave personally as a friend and will pass this on to him if you wish me to do so ???? All the best Steve.

Reply to
The Parkys