Scale model discussion forum

I know, supposed spam garners some 20+ replies! LOL...

Reply to
Jim M

Maybe you should learn a bvit more about newsgroups. I certainly have more faith in the durability of the newsgroup archive at Google than I have in the archive on any personal website. Regards Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

John does visit the newsgroup often - to advertise his site!

--

***
*** Updating regularly throughout 2004 Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin-co-uk)

I see the acerbic jerry has returned with his foul mouth.

Are we going to have to suffer him again?

I seem to remember he's the one you can't send mail to.

Reply to
D A Smith

Doesn't OE have a killfile option?

Reply to
MartinS

It does, and a very useful one at that!

--

***
*** Updating regularly throughout 2004 Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin-co-uk)
Reply to
Rich Mackin

And I see you still spout on about things you know nothing about, how long are you going to infest this group with your foul self opinionated clap-trap...

This group has to suffer your opinionated clap-trap !...

Just like most people on Usenet, you will have a large 'kill file' if you place everyone you can't send mail to in it, that is once you learn how to use it...

The only foul mouthed idiots in this group are people like you who don't like any opinion unless it's your own.

Reply to
Jerry.