RFD Lower Bodyside Grey in Humbrol?

Hi,

Im currently repainting a 37 into Railfreight two-tone grey, Ive already got the Flint Grey for the upper body, but my local model shop only sells humbrol paints, I was wondering if anyone knew of a humbrol paint that is a close enough match to the Lower bodyside grey of these loco's

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
Chris Bales

Humbrol Paints really are not designed to match specific shades of paint required for uk train liveries.

I'd suggest you try to get the railmatch shade for the job as you really will find it looking daft........the second you attach a rtr wagon to it in fact............

(and even then there may be a slight difference between hornby's and your final finish shade of grey......)

here's a relevant link I found on the web:

Kind regards,

Craig

Reply to
Craig Douglas